Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A summary and a revelation

Summary
Last week (July 6 - 9) wasn't bad:
Monday - vacation (no commute)
Tuesday - Car & Bikeshare
Wednesday - Car (AM & PM carpool)
Thurs - Friday - Bicycle

It has been nice to have the option of the bikeshare, even if the closest station is only 1-1.5 miles from my place and I have to hoof it home.

My folly revealed
I had one of those moments where realized I seriously dropped the ball in terms of generating content for this blog. I read this article about bike theft and after talking to some co-workers on a ride last Thursday realized I haven't replaced my bicycle odometer since my last bike got stolen a few years ago. What could be much better than a Cycling Public Accounting charting his tally of bike miles on this blog! How could I have wasted such a great opportunity?

2 comments:

Jenna said...

answer: nothing could be much better than a cycling public accountant charting his tally of bike miles.

please work up an estimation and start from there.

James said...

I have a specific cycle computer in my sights right now. I will work up a reconciliation starting with 7/1/2010, since this is the beginning of the new commuting year.