Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Streak Is Over

"What streak," you might ask. The streak of consecutive weeks without a post?  That, too.  But I meant my streak of 24 consecutive months logging at least one bicycle commute came to a halt without me realizing it was in jeopardy.  The snow came relatively early (and often) this year, and I dragged my feet preparing the winter bike.  So I guess I can empathize with old Graybeard, but at least I'll have the chance to start another one which is more than Fahv-ruh can say.

So here are the stats to bring the weekly summary up to speed:

Week 105 (Nov 22-26)
Mon-Tues: Carpool
Wed - Friday: No commute, Thanksgiving break

Week 106 (Nov 29-Dec 3)
Mon - Tues: Walk (in training in St. Louis)
Wed - Friday: Carpool

Week 107 (Dec 6 - 10)
Mon - Friday: Carpool

Week 108 (Dec 13 - 17)
Mon - Wed: Carpool
Thurs - Bicycle
Friday - Carpool

Week 109 (Dec 20 - 24)
Mon - Tues: Car
Wed - Friday: No Commute, Christmas break

Week 110 (Dec 27 - 31)
Mon - Friday: Christmas break.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

I want a Christmas break. :( And I want more posts with random Minneapolis-area graffiti. :) Looking forward to seeing my McConegheys this weekend!