Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today's already the 10th

So far I'm batting 1.000 on the 30 Days of Biking, here's the rundown:

Day 1 - Did a 30 mile weekend ride on the Surly

Day 2 - Carpooled in, biked home

Day 3 - Drove to work, got home late, but rode across the Ford bridge into Highland Park to run an errand (the store ended up being closed)

Day 4 - Took a Nice Ride bike across downtown and back to grab lunch.

Day 5 - Worked late so I took a short evening ride through the neighborhood

Day 6 - Pati had the day off so I convinced her to have coffee with me in Golden Valley and I rode the bike
home in the afternoon

Day 7 - Made the most of having to work a weekend by commuting to the office by bike

Day 8 - Made the most of forgetting some papers (my business papers) at work on Day 7, so did a quick out and back to the office to grab them

Day 9 - Performed my free parking trick: parked on the fringe of downtown and took the Nice Ride to get to the office and back.

Day 10 - Carpooled in, biked home.

If it hadn't been for my pledge, I don't think I would have ridden on Day 3, 4, or 5.

No comments: