Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 21 (April 13 - 17)

Summary
Monday - Car & Bicycle (AM Carpool)
Tuesday - Car & Bicycle (AM Carpool)
Wednesday - vacation (more cycling than accounting)
Thursday - Car & Bicycle (AM Carpool)
Friday - Carpool

This week I discovered a great way to get more bike commutes in, even if I'm not feeling up to it in the morning. Pati's work is on the fringe of downtown, so I've been throwing the bike rack on the car in the morning, and then riding the mile or so to the office on the bike. It's been nice to spend the commute in with Pati, and then still have the opportunity to ride the bike home.

I took Wednesday off to file the one tax return I do all year. Plus I spent some time at Turtle Bread Company and ran a bunch of errands on the Raleigh. It was probably the best week day I've had so far in 2009.

No comments: