Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week 19 (March 30 - April 4)

Monday - car (AM & PM Carpool)
Tuesday - car (AM & PM Carpool)
Wednesday - car (AM & PM Carpool)
Thursday - car & LRT (AM Carpool)
Friday - bicycle
Saturday - bicycle

Random bicycle related insights from the week:

1. The Long Haul Trucker is just quick enough that I can hit the lights in sequence much better than I did on the Raleigh mountain bike.
2. We checked out the Artcrank Poster Party on Saturday, and I've gotta say the warehouse district is pretty cool (other than smut sections which are just sad). I'm guessing the Warehouse District will be packed for Twins games next year.
3. I'm glad I had the wind at my back coming home with two gallons of milk on my grocery run Sunday.

Temps are expected to hover in the mid 50s this week, so I'm hoping to get some work rides in.

No comments: