Monday, May 25, 2009

Week 26 (May 18 - 22)

Summary:

Monday - Car & Bike
Tuesday - Car
Wednesday - Car
Thursday - Car
Friday - Car

No full bicycle commutes this week, which was kind of a bummer. When I rode on Monday it was just a two mile round trip to the office and back from Pati's work where I was helping with some finance and budgeting courses this week. The rest of the week was in St. Louis Park and I had some meetings in the office that made it difficult even to attempt the ride over.

It just hit me that I've continued counting weeks, even though my original intention was just to do so for the winter cycling season. I guess I'll keep it going and figure out whether or not to go with "Week 1" or "Week 53" when November 2009 is here.

Also, it looks quite promising that there will be a guest post some time soon for the Bike to Work Day, so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: