Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 54 (Nov 30 - Dec 4)

Summary:

Monday - Car (AM & PM Carpool)
Tuesday - Car (AM & PM Carpool)
Wednesday - Car (AM & PM Carpool)
Thursday - Bicycle
Friday - Car (AM & PM Carpool)

Temperatures outside have been nosediving for the past couple of weeks, and it's made me reflect on the best way to get to work. As I consider commuting during the coldest months of the year, my vote for best way to commute is to car pool with my wonderful wife. The ride on Thursday was nice (though a little chilly), but the carpool option ends up being quicker, incremental costs are negligible, and I get to start the day off with a few more minutes with my best friend. I'm sure that after my body adjusts to 20-30 degrees being the new normal I'll end up riding more, but in the mean time it'll be more time in the passenger seat, and less time in the saddle.

No comments: