Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random notes from my commutes

Two things:

1. I think I saw a mime riding a bike the other day. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a figure in all black approaching me on the Hiawatha LRT path. When I looked up I'm pretty sure I saw a face with white makeup and a top hat. It's strange to see a mime on a bike, but it would be even stranger if that guy didn't end up being a mime.
(*editors note: when I say the mime was riding a bike, I mean he was actually riding a bike, not miming that he was riding a bike. Sorry for any confusion that may have caused)

2. I saw this by the Cub Foods on East Lake today on my way home. I'm pretty sure this isn't the preferred nomenclature...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!!!! i needed that laugh today, james!

James said...

Glad to hear it brightened your day. And congrats on your news by the way!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! We are pretty pumped for June 12th, 2010!!