Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 76 and a Confession

Summary:
Quite the mix of transportation modes this past week. I even borrowed a colleague's vehicle to deliver reports to a client on Thursday which doesn't show up in the log:

Monday - Vacation (No commute)
Tuesday - Car (AM & PM Commute)
Wednesday - Car & LRT (AM Commute)
Thursday - Bicycle*
Friday - Car (AM & PM Commute)

*Includes bonus cycling/accountant action as I joined five fellow auditors for a 20+ mile ride after work

Overall it was a tough week, but not because there were long hours or tight deadlines to meet. Busy season "officially" ended in late March, but this year it "unofficially" extended until the end of April. Last week was the first week that I emerged from the dense fog that was the last four months of my life, but I continued to struggle seeing clearly, let alone getting out of bed. I thought Monday's day off would recharge me and gear me up for a short week. I was wrong and I really didn't wake up until the today.

In other news, I confess that I did not prove myself to be made of ferrous metal. Only one half of the co-worker contingent made it to the Minnesota Iron Man Bike Ride, so I didn't let anybody down but Ivy.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

You can still be an Iron Man when it comes to vermiculture and chronicling your bike commutes. I am not disappointed. :)