Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Open Invitation for a Nice Ride

Remember when I mentioned I wanted to tackle the Nice Ride 65 Challenge? Well, it's goat time go time this Saturday.

My neighbor Corby and I are co-piloting this journey, and if anyone else is up for the challenge drop me a line. The plan is to depart about 10:30 am this Saturday and grab some grub on the way. We have no idea how long it'll take, or if we'll hit all 65 or not, but we're gonna have a blast trying and hopefully score some sweet Nice Ride swag in the process.

From the NiceRideMN.org website:

Prizes:

* 35 stations: Nice Ride t-shirt
* 45 stations: Nice Ride socks
* 55 stations: Nice Ride mechanics shirt (value $30)
* All 65 stations: Nice Ride jersey (value $75)


If you don't have an annual membership, you can still participate with the $5 all day pass.

Who's with me?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

with you in spirit, brohem. i WISH i could send my husband along, but i need him here to keep us all sane.

i do pray you get the mechanics shirt. i will covet it heartily if you do.