Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Can't Count

Each year Transit for Livable Communities performs a bicycle and pedestrian count at various locations in the metro area to measure the rate of bike/pedestrian commuters. Last year I was able to help out, I got a free "I Count" t-shirt, and was even inspired to write a blog post of almost palindromic proportions.

This year the count is happening this week and next. I'm teaching a training in the office, and my schedule won't let me count this week. Next week my schedule has me at a client site so I can't do it then either. I won't even get counted.

I can't count. Not this year anyway. Maybe next year I can.

2 comments:

Eli said...

I counted! twice! can one count for you? I'll share.

James said...

Awesome, I'm glad you're picking up the slack for me :)